Sunday, December 11, 2011

You Deserve A Break Today!

McDonald's had the slogan, "You deserve a break today."  I would like to adopt that slogan for an initiative to help our fellow citizens who are down on their luck.  Submit to me a name and a reason why your recommended family needs a break and I will buy that family dinner at my place and take care of the tip also.  Submit a family that has been out of work, or a family who has barely enough money to make ends meet, let alone go out for dinner.  I need your help.  Submit to me names and phone numbers and let's give these people a small break in life.  I am not trying to embarrass anyone or make a fellow citizen feel bad, I just want to make them feel happy.  I will do the best that I can.  This offer will take place at my restaurant only:  Tommy Brann's 4157 South Division Avenue Wyoming, MI.

Please submit to:
You Deserve a Break Today
Attn:  Tommy Brann
25 Commerce Ave SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

4 comments:

  1. Aww That is so you Tommy, I love you!
    Just wishing and thinking of someone to share a blessing with myself, and will definitely keep this in mind. See you soon. You are awesome!Thank you from your community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gesture, Tommy. I know you're not doing this to bring attention to yourself, but you're a stand-up guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice treat for a family! Thanks for all you do in the community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tommy what you have done to support our community in all the years I've known you,is beyond any words out of my mouth. As a former employee of your Dads the hard work that you commited yourself to as a youngester and have followed thru with JBs high standards are exceptional. I know you have helped out your employees who were in a bind, help for families with no food, have an appetite for listening to those soules that need a little support. I've watch you grow into a respectful appreciated caring man. God has blessed you with a special gift. At this time of year when our lives are so busy with our own families you've taken the time to care about others first. You are an awesome example of what we all need to be practiceing. MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete